Economical 4-Sided Planer Moulder Solution for the Small Shop.
The Cantek M412 4-Sided Planer Moulder is an economical and compact machine designed for professional woodworkers looking to produce a wide range of mouldings or S4S. With individual motors to each spindle you can comfortably produce a wide range of products including flooring, crown moulding, paneling, door & furniture components, S4S, and more. The electronic digital thickness control and mechanical readouts allow for fast and accurate adjustment of the spindles to produce the desired result. Equipped as standard with both infeed and outfeed tables the material is well supported during cutting operations. Its small footprint makes it the ideal solution for the small custom shop who wants to produce their own mouldings.
Cantek M412 4-Sided Planer Moulder
- Four cutting modes: Single / double / three / four-sided planing and moulding
- Designated individual motors to each spindle
- Variable feed speed from 11-52 FPM for optimum finish results
- Digital motorized thickness controller (inch / metric) for operator convenience
- Mechanical digital readouts for side head adjustment
- 3 depth of cut control plates for bottom cutterhead
- Includes infeed outfeed table for supporting material during machining
- Upgraded adjustable infeed fence for convenient depth adjustment
- See through top guard so operator can view cutterheads
- Centralized control panel to turn on and off all working units and adjust thickness opening
- Top horizontal spindle is equipped with two pattern knife for planing and moulding operations
- Left vertical spindle can be adjusted in and out manually with a mechanical digital readout for acc