Benefits and Features of the 53 Series Panel Sander by Timesavers The 53 series is a versatile powerhouse that features up to five heads in one machine frame and a maximum of 125 horsepower on the sanding heads. These machines are designed to impact a wide range of woodworking applications and situations, such as sanding, planing, orbital and veneer sanding. The 53 Series can also be used for a variety of other non-metal products such as rubber, foam, fiber-glass, mineral core, composites and more. This machine offers top and bottom configurations for a one-pass solution. We recommend the 53 Series for high-production manufacturing operations. Our team can help you customize the setup to meet the specific needs of your application.
- Machine widths of 37, 52 and 64 inches
- Multiple head types
- Abrasive belt lengths of 75 or 103 inches
- Main motor with up to 75 horsepower
- Feeding rates from 15-60 feet per minute (FPM)
- Bed opening from 0-6 inches
- Simple-touch HMI/PLC interface
- Motorized lift
- LED light bar showing product status
- Optional productivity reporting
If you have questions, or would like more information, please fill out our contact form.