Timesavers 33 Series
The 33 Series machines are time-tested, with a workhorse design for maximum performance, with a competitive price to deliver outstanding value. Every craftsman has different needs, so each machine is configured around your application & situation. Through years of customer feedback and experience, the 33 Series has evolved into a feature-packed industry benchmark for excellence. The 33 Series is built for long life, outstanding performance, and versatility to increase production and improve your bottom line.
The 33 Series is a dependable machine that can be outfitted with up to 5 heads, each designed to give the user their desired finish. These machines are designed to impact a wide range of woodworking applications and situations, such as sanding, planing, orbital, & veneer sanding.
The 33 Series can also be used for a variety of other non-metal products such as rubber, foam, fiber-glass, mineral core, composites, and more.
- Top & bottom configurations for a 1-pass solution
- High production, 24/7 workhorse
- Number of heads: 1-5
- Machine widths: 25″, 37”, 52”, 64”
- Head types: Widebelt, Combination, Knife, Combi Segmented, Single & Twin Pad Orbital, Barrel Brush, Chevron Cross-belt, Rotary Brush, Cup Brush, Chevron Widebelt
- 75” or 103” abrasive belt length
- Up to 75 HP main motors
- 15-60 fpm throughput
- 0-6” bed opening
- Top & bottom configurations available
- Timesavers Simple Touch HMI/PLC Interface
- Motorized lift
- Product status LED light bar
- Optional productivity reporting
- Daily productivity reporting
- Abrasive belt wear tracking