Taylor #913A- Taylor Return Conveyor for Wide Belt Sander
Customize a Return Conveyor to fit your Sander. Models for both Fixed Bed and Movable Bed Sanders from any Manufacturer.
- (4) machine lengths return material up to 60″, 96″, 112″ long, or 132″ Long.
- Photo-eye triggers drop of receiving conveyor. A PLC adjusts the timing automatically based on conveyor speed
- Drop away receiving conveyor gently transfers parts to cross conveyor
- 12″, 24″, and 36″ Transfer sections between the catch and the return to create space for maintenance on the sander
- 24″ or 36″ Wide Rollers on return conveyors can handle up to 50″ wide material
- All rollers are powered and individually clutched for long belt life
- Any Length Return (in one foot increments) composed of modular sections
- Roller Spacing 3″ center to center
- Any Length Return Section composed of modular sections
- 5″ Stroke Motorized height adjustment for movable bed Sander models
- Minimum material size 1″ x 6″
- Variable Speed AC drive matches conveyor feed rate to sander feed rate
The Taylor Return Conveyor for use with a wide belt sander has several special features. If necessary it can be equipped with An extra transfer section to create clearance for the width of the sander, Casters on all legs allow it to be rolled away from the side of the machine for belt changes or sander maintenance, and Powered height adjustment for movable bed sanders.
- Return on Investment: With our competitive pricing, the payback period is very fast. The cost of a new machine is typically less than one year’s wages.
- Quality and Innovation: Taylor’s 105 years in business and our four Challenger Awards assures a U.S.-made machine high on quality and long on innovation
- Fast Delivery and Easy Setup: All machines are built in our Upstate New York factory in eight weeks or less. Every machine is fully assembled here and ships 80-90% assembled. You will be up and running in hours
- Sales and Support: Because we design, build, test and ship at one facility, we understand the needs of the customer. Year in and year out, we are regarded as one of the best sales support companies in the woodworking industry
When you buy a Taylor Return Conveyor, you buy more than a machine, you buy into a company that partners with you to make your company productive. Cameron Automation is a division of James L. Taylor which has served the woodworking industry for over 100 years. In that time, we have developed and maintained a level of customer service and products that are second to none.
Our machines are American made. From where Terry unloads raw steel from trucks to where Monty packs a completed machine for shipping, it’s all done here in the US. We maintain a large inventory of parts ready for next day delivery. We support our customers with an available and knowledgeable service staff. Our service is second to none. Just ask any of our thousands of satisfied customers