Taylor #912A- Taylor Return Conveyor for a Straight Line Rip Saw
The Straight Line Saw model comes in multiple widths and lengths. The catch of the machine and return extension can be manufactured to fit around the bed of the saw and return the parts back to the infeed side.
- (3) Machine Lengths Return Material up to 60″ Long, 84″ Long, and 90″ Long
- Catch Area Widths of 36″ Wide, 48″ Wide, and 60″ Wide
- 18″ Wide, 24″ Wide, and 36″ Wide Return Sections can Return Material up to 14″ Wide, 20″ Wide, and 50″ Wide respectively
- Drop Away Receiver Gently Transfers Parts to Cross Conveyors
- Photo Eye Triggers Drop on Receiving Conveyor. A PLC Automatically Adjusts the Timing Based on Conveyor Speed
- Any Length Return (in one foot increments, measured from tail end of Straight Line Rip Saw) composed of modular sections.
- All rollers are powered and individually clutched for long belt life.
- Roller Spacing 3″ center to center.
- Variable Speed AC drive matches conveyor feed rate to rip saw feed rate.
A Return Conveyor is an Easy Machine to Justify. The Investment is not Large and every hour, day, or week that it is used saves all the $$$$ associated with one person’s salary and benefits. Return Conveyors on straight line rip saw have a fast payback. Most boards need 2+ passes through the saw, so productivity is increased by 100% or more. Usually the catch width is sized so boards can be ripped on both sides of the blade
- Return on Investment: With our competitive pricing, the payback period is very fast. The cost of a new machine is typically less than one year’s wages.
- Quality and Innovation: Taylor’s 105 years in business and our four Challenger Awards assures a U.S.-made machine high on quality and long on innovation
- Fast Delivery and Easy Setup: All machines are built in our Upstate New York factory in eight weeks or less. Every machine is fully assembled here and ships 80-90% assembled. You will be up and running in hours
- Sales and Support: Because we design, build, test and ship at one facility, we understand the needs of the customer. Year in and year out, we are regarded as one of the best sales support companies in the woodworking industry
When you buy a Taylor Return Conveyor, you buy more than a machine, you buy into a company that partners with you to make your company productive. Cameron Automation is a division of James L. Taylor which has served the woodworking industry for over 100 years. In that time, we have developed and maintained a level of customer service and products that are second to none.
Our machines are American made. From where Terry unloads raw steel from trucks to where Monty packs a completed machine for shipping, it’s all done here in the US. We maintain a large inventory of parts ready for next day delivery. We support our customers with an available and knowledgeable service staff. Our service is second to none. Just ask any of our thousands of satisfied customers