The C-1205 is our most versatile coping and end-matching machine, used by architectural millworks for doing wide plank flooring, re-claimed lumber and interior and exterior doors. The C-1205 is used for manufacturing products 3/4 inch thick and larger for our residential and commercial customers.
PMK Machines are being used to manufacture wood and plastic component parts.
- (2) Counter rotating spindles, both spindles 1 ¼” diameter – rotating at 7000 RPM
- 60 seconds or less tooling change capability
- 7 ½ HP, 3 Phase. 230/460 volt motor
- UNLIMITED LENGTH OF PAR
- Max part size 2 ” thick, 13 1/2 “ wide
- The C-1205 has the capacity to stack tooling (maximum two cutters per spindle)
- Small footprint – 52” wide x 39” deep x 42” height
- Machine weight 1,352 lbs (+/-)
- Easy conversion for our Amish customers
If you have questions, or would like more information, please fill out our contact form.