The TSM-22 is our latest model in the TSM-20 series, the most widely used, and best-selling pocket cutting machine series ever made. Known for its durability, ease of operation and low maintenance, the TSM-22 is a clear favorite among professionals in cabinet making, furniture making, and woodworking.
TSM-22 Pocket Cutter
The TSM-22 clamps the stock, routs a pocket, and drills a pilot hole with a tap of the foot pedal, all in about 1.5 to 2 seconds per cycle.
With the TSM-22, creating strong, stable joints is fast and easy. Requiring minimal training and maintenance, the TSM-22 uses standard 110V electric, and only requires minimal set-up upon delivery.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Cuts the Castle low-angle pocket, for strong, stable, tight, and superior joints
- Designed for professional, joinery with maximum throughput of parts and components
- Low-angle pockets minimize the need for clamping during assembly
- Cuts pocket and pilot hole in a single cycle, increasing throughput and decreasing material damage and waste
- Footswitch with automated operation that’s simple and easy to use
- Adjustable for different sized webs
- Standard machine height with a small footprint - easy to fit into any shop
- Lid lifts for fast and easy tool changes and maintenance
- Minimal shop air required: 85 psi
- Integrated, 4” dust port for minimizing dust and debris
- Requires only basic, 110V power
- TSM-22 requires minimal assembly, for quick integration into any existing production process or work-flow
<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ EVqfby125m0 " width="860" height="615" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>
- Router: Bosch 2.0hp #1617
- Drill: Bosch Colt 1.0hp #PR20EVS
- Router bit: Premium 3/8” Solid Carbide, Rough Mill
- Drill bit: Premium 9/64” Brad and Spur TiN-Coated Bit
- Power req: 110V, 15 amps
- Air req: 85 psi
- Bosch 1617 Router 2hp for pocket cutting
- Bosch Colt Router 1hp for drilling pilot hole
- Basic footprint: 31.5″ depth x 30″ width x 48" high
- Working height: 36.5″
- 4” integrated dust port
- Manufactured in USA
If you have questions, or would like more information, please fill out our contact form.