Stratos Pro Series
If you have questions, or would like more information, please fill out our contact form.
Moving gantry (stationary table) type machine equipped with 1 (one) 18 HP 4-pole air-cooled router spindle, with grease lubricated ceramic bearings, a 10-Position Automatic Tool Changing System, with tool length touch probe, and 1 (one) 2 HP, multiple spindle boring unit with 16 independently selectable spindles for vertical drilling, and 4 horizontal boring spindles. The spindle motor is powered by an electronic AC inverter drive system with dynamic spindle braking. Full Torque is achieved at 9,000 RPM & Full HP is achieved at 12,000 RPM. The Automatic Tool Changer Carousel, with Steel Tool Holder Clips, is mounted on the spindle carriage, next to the Router Spindle, for fast and efficient tool changes.
X & Y axes are constructed of massive, heavy duty welded steel construction with multiple reinforcements to increase strength and absorb vibration. Z-axis spindle carriage is a specially designed Meehanite casting for high strength and inherent vibration dampening characteristics with a pneumatic counterbalance system for smooth and accurate operation.
Hardened and precision STAR linear guide way systems with recirculating roller linear bearings are provided for all primary movements in the X, Y & Z axes. Hardened precision ground ball screws with anti-backlash ball nuts are provided for all primary movements of the Z axis. The X-Axis is a dual drive, dual support, 2-channel system, using twin aerospace grade, induction hardened, helical racks and pinions. The Y-Axis is also driven with helical rack & pinion.
The vacuum table is made of torsion resistant cast steel, covered with a 30mm thick phenolic grid table top for the quick and easy mounting of work pieces via pods, clamps, spoil-boards, or holding fixtures. Includes Two (2) pneumatically controlled Pop-up pins for part location & two (2) pneumatically controlled Pop-Up GUIDE RAILS around the table perimeter for Nested Based Manufacturing.
The table is configured with four vacuum zones, which are m-code controlled. The vacuum zones are equipped with an electronic safety barrier and low vacuum sensor. This table and pump combination will allow a wide range of flexibility in holding large & small work pieces. State-of-the-art closed loop FANUC AC digital servo motors are utilized on X, Y & Z axis.
Automatic oil lubrication is utilized for X & Y Axis guide ways & ball screws. Centrally located grease fittings are utilized for end bearings and profiled linear guide ways. All guides are protected from dust and other contaminates by double sealed wipers. The operator control panel has a Handheld Pendant with separate Feed Rate & Rapid Rate Override. A dust collection hood with automatic damper system is provided for the router spindle, and pusher/sweeper system.
Why you should consider Anderson the #1 choice
- 1000 CNC Machines manufactured per year
- World’s Leader in PCB Manufacturing CNC Machines
- Over 4500 CNC machines installed in North America
- Reputation for reliability---2 Year Warranty
- All inclusive pricing includes freight, tool holders, chuck-nuts, collets, vacuum, training & installation
- Local service in most areas
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Lifetime Remote Online Diagnostics Support
- Standard with Fanuc Controller, Drives, and Servos
- Benefits of FANUC
- Standard control for CNC industry Up to 30,000 controls manufactured per month
- Economies of Scale in Manufacturing Up to 200,000 servos manufactured per month
- Cutting Edge technology Provider Up to 2500 robots manufactured per month
- 194 Parts & Service Centers Worldwide with 34 Parts & Service Centers in the US
- 25 Year Parts Availability Guarantee
- 600 Engineers in Research & Development
- Over 700,000 Model 0i controllers installed worldwide
- Over $5 Billion in annual sales
- Average Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) of 27 years
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Available Extended FANUC Warranty for years 3 thru 10
|Basic configuration||STRATOS Pro|
|HP||18 / 24 / Vector|
|Max RPM||24.000 rpm|
|No. of Tools for Ride Along Automatic Tool Changer||10 / 12 / 16|
|Boring Block Options||5 + 5|
10 + 7+1+1
|Table Size Options (Ft)||5 x 12|
5 x 20
5 x 24
5 x 30
|Z-Axis Height Options:||350 mm|
|No. of Vacuum Zones||4|
|Part Locating Pop-Up Pins||11 or 16|
|Table top part material||Hi-pressure phenolic-grid|
|Table base||Steel Construction|
|Optional Vacuum Pumps(HP)||10 / 25 / 40 HP|
|Auto Tool Length Setter||inclusive|
|Manual Jog Control(MPG)||inclusive|
|Aluminum Table Top||optional|
|Bar code reader||optional|
|Reverse Air Flow for Vacuum Table||optional|
|Mister for cutting tools||optional|
|Automated Material Handling||optional|
|Manual Material Handling||optional|