Precision. Power. Potential.
You can’t go wrong when you count on quality. We are talking about things like equipping your first workshop with original saws made by Altendorf. Or adding a compact second machine to it. As you know, industrial production boils down to high unit numbers and the highest level of productivity – the F 25 is your dependable partner for all jobs.
If you have questions, or would like more information, please fill out our contact form.
The Altendorf F 25 does everything a sliding table saw needs to do in very little space. And it delivers Altendorf’s uncompromising quality in the process. Materials such as wood-board materials, solid wood, wood-like materials or extruded profiles can be easily processed thanks to the best precision, simple handling and excellent cutting quality. The saw unit can be tilted on one side to facilitate angular cutting.
The smooth-running sliding table is based on the Altendorf system and, like the digital height and tilt display, is part of the standard design.
- Max. cutting length 3,800 mm
- Max. cutting height 104 mm
- Max. cutting width 1,410 mm
- Manual height and tilt adjustment 0 – 46° of the saw blade with a digital display
- Motor rating 4 kW (5.5 HP) with 4200 U/min.
- Sliding table, table length 3,200 mm
- Rip fence incl. manual precise adjustment, cutting width 1,000 mm
- Crosscut mitre fence, stops to 3,450 mm
- Basic scorer
- RAPIDO scorer system
- LED illumination in the hazard area around the scorer
- Sliding table, table length 3,800 mm
- Rip fence with manual precise adjustment, cutting width 1,410 mm
- Rip fence with DIGIT X, cutting width 1,000 mm
- Rip fence with DIGIT X, cutting width 1,410 mm
- Large extraction hood (PSV)
- Front support roller
- Preparation for subsequent installation of a scoring unit
- Saw blade diameter max. 315 mm, saw blade projection max. 104 mm
- Cutting height 100 mm, 70 mm at 45
- Working height 88 cm
An overview of the optional extras offered by the F 25.
Our basic scorer always produces chip-free edges during sawing operations. LED illumination in the danger zone of the scorer unit enhances the safety of work with the scorer.
5.5 kW (7.5 HP) with two speeds
With precise adjustment, cutting width 1,410 mm
With DIGIT X, cutting width 1,000 mm
With DIGIT X, cutting width 1,410 mm
Crosscut mitre fence
Stops to 3,450 mm