OTT Edgebanders and Return Conveyor Systems
Ott Edgebanders have been produced in Lambach, Austria since 1963 and are known throughout Europe for their heavy-duty construction, reliability, little to no set up time, high production output, and exceptional panel quality achieving a zero-glue joint.
When you invest in an Ott Edgebander you invest in your company, increasing profitability, and your employees, giving them the tools to become more productive. Be known throughout the industry for producing the finest edgebanded parts.
What makes the OTT Edgebander line the best on the market?
A few of the key features include
- No operator set up time. Servo controlled automatic adjustment of workstations and glue dosage. The controller automatically increases the gap between panels to approximately 2000mm to allow edge types to change and stations adjust for new contours. The gap is then returned to normal as new panels are fed into the machine infeed. There's no wasted production time waiting for the feed track to empty.
- Transtart Fence forces the panels against the fence eliminating mis-fed boards.
- The patented Glue Pot drive system mounts above the glue pot. No leaky seals in the bottom of your pot contaminating the drive system.
- The Combimelt Gluing System simplifies the changing of Glue Pots and Hoppers. OTT edgebanders can process PUR and EVA glues. The invisible glue joint is achieved with precision electronic metering of the glue dosage. This is accomplished automatically within each program or by touch screen. The dry storage system allows already heated PUR glue to be kept for days.
- Edge thickness up to 25mm solid wood.
- Edgeband Milling Unit to trim oversize edgings to the proper height when running thin boards.
- End-Trim stations designed to not damage soft and easy to scratch panels.
- Corner Rounding speeds up to 25 meters a minute.
- Patented Corner Rounding Motor that can select up to 3 profiles without changing motors or tooling.
- AZK 4 – Automatic profile scraper changer for 4 profiles. This includes the high gloss function that allows for flush trimming of panels with protective films without manual operator adjustment of copy wheels. Ott doesn't use combination profile scrapers like the competitors. Profile knives rotate into position remaining on the zero-line.
- Special textured board buffing units that clean textured panels. There's no need to spend time cleaning panels.
- Grooving units per customer specification.
- Innovative board return systems like the TransCompact, Translift, Transedge and Robotic Arms. Your production will increase dramatically with the right return system.