Kleiberit SupraMelt Holz-Her Edgebanding Adhesive Natural Cartridge 782.0 (KA-782.0-NA-CT)
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
• Epoxy resin edges
• Pre-primered ABS edges
• Solid wood edges
• Polyester edges
• Pre-primered PVC-edges
• Veneer edges
• Basis Ethylene-Vinylacetate-Copolymer
• Specific gravity approx. 1.3 g/cm³
• Softening point (Ring and Ball) DIN 1995
120 °C ± 10 °C
• Melting index DIN 53 735 (MFI 150/2.16)
60 c 15 g/10 min.
• Pre heat time 2 - 5 minutes
• Speed 8 - 20 m/min., depending on machine
• Heat resistance to +80 °C depending on edge
• Cold resistance to -20 °C depending on edge
• Colours white (10) ivory (20) mahogany (70) black (99)
• Packaging cartridge Ø: 63 ± 0,5 mm length: 80 ± 2,0 mm
• Both substrates have to be cut to an exact right angle and must be free from dust.
• Bring the substrate and the edging material up to room temperature
• The ideal moisture content of the wood is 8 - 10%, room temperature of min. 18 °C, avoid drafts
• Pre heat time 2- 5 minutes, application temperature 200 - 220 °C
• Correct temperature settings are especially important when bonding solid wood edges
• When bonding long and/or ridged pieces the application temperature should be in the higher temperature areas.
• Lower temperatures reduce the „wetting out” of the edges
• Coat weight and press pressure should be adjusted so that the applied beads are pressed flat and the adhesives quills out on the edges slightly. To determine the correct coat weight the use of a transparent edge is advised.
• For solid wood edging the use of linear grain wood is preferable as this is less prone to bend.
• To achieve optimum bond strength the wood grain of the edges should be vertical on the bond surface.
• Precisely align the edging material
• The chipboard should have a surface which does not have rough cutting marks.
• The easy slide coating does no need to be removed prior to processing